Mollie Mackler – Associate, Marketing
I get people to really like the companies I work with and have so much fun with these companies that they tell their friends about it online or in person.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
I would say buzzfeed.com. There’s always something amazing, funny, or absurd to see there.
3. What is the last book you read?
Scar Tissue. An autobiography by Anthony Kiedis, the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
4. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time?
This is difficult because I’m a bit of a YouTube junkie but if we could all wake up ready to tackle the day like Jessica, the world would truly be a better place: Jessica’s “Daily Affirmation.”
5. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Yikes. Jennifer Aniston has dated a few of my dream men including Vince Vaughn. On the other hand, Angelina Jolie could care less about what anyone else thinks– she really lives her life however she wants to. She’s also starred in some pretty badass roles. Being married to Brad Pitt doesn’t hurt either. Angelina with the win.
6. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
The ability to speak any language is number one– it would be incredible to effortlessly communicate with anyone in the world. Teleporting/super speed a la Dash from The Incredibles would be a huge plus, too.
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a veterinarian. I would practice surgery on my dog’s squeaky toys after he’d successfully removed their squeakers. I’m pretty sure I started an excel sheet documenting successful surgeries.
8. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
I can make a pretty legitimate cricket noise and I can do “the worm.” I was Duke’s women’s lacrosse goalie in college. I also like editing film, reading and writing poetry and I pretend to be a photographer on Instagram.
9. What do you like about living in the Boston area?
I love living in the area because there is something to do and something to see in every part of Boston. I love the spirit of the city and I’m a huge Boston sports fan. It’s a fun city without being too overwhelming. My favorite activity so far has been kayaking and paddle boarding on the Charles River.
10. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
I would go to Las Vegas with Jay-Z. Of course, Beyoncé and Blue Ivy would be there. The Carter’s seem to know all the secrets to life and I would try to discover them. Maybe we’d pick up Thom Yorke and Mila Kunis on the way.