On July 20, Digital Influence Group was proud to host and speak on the panel of Social Media Breakfast Boston #28 — “Healthcare in the Social Media Era.”
The theme of the breakfast couldn’t be more timely as we focus our attention upon healthcare, a pervasive issue influencing our global economy and culture. As social communications has greatly impacted the way healthcare organizations and professionals are building relationships with and engaging target audiences, including patients, during our next event we will dive deep into healthcare in the Social Media Era.
From providers, practitioners, insurers to individuals and families seeking ways to better inform, support and deliver care – social media & online communities have become a new trusted mainstay of healthcare information discovery & delivery.
SMB28 featured presentations by some of the most advanced thinkers and executives in social communications and their actual application throughout healthcare today.
- Alicia Benjamin, Social Media Manager, MeYou Health
- Alicia C. Staley, Community Manager, The HIT Community
- Kevin Green, SVP of Strategy, Digital Influence Group
- Carissa O’Brien, Social Media Community & Content Director, Aetna
- Lora Kratchounova, Principal, Scratch Marketing + Media
Bob Collins: 1:00
Kevin Green: 3:55
Carissa O’Brien: 30:00
Lora Kratchounova: 0:00
Alicia Benjamin: 11:00
Alicia C. Staley: 30:00